10 Comments

1. Katherine Belarmino
    January 31, 2014 @ 10:06 pm

Hurrah! So glad you don’t have to scramble to get to Russia on such short notice. I’m a fan of Canada and snow, so I can’t wait to read about your adventures.

• Drop Me Anywhere
      January 31, 2014 @ 10:46 pm

Thanks! I can’t wait to tell you about those adventures. Give me just about two weeks and I’ll start telling you all about what adventures are out there.

2. Barbara Berry
    February 1, 2014 @ 6:42 am

Bon voyage! We have Ann Arbor friends who spend six months of the year (summer and fall) near there. They say it’s a wonderful place.

• Drop Me Anywhere
      February 1, 2014 @ 9:23 am

Thanks! Betting those 6 months they spend there don’t include February. Let’s see what it’s like off-season.

• Barbara Berry
        February 1, 2014 @ 11:00 am

Not sure about February per se, but my friend gets posts from folks up there who say it’s great. Since I’m not a fan of winter, I would probably disagree. All I can say is dress warmly and get heavy-duty winter gear!

3. Greg Sheldon
    February 1, 2014 @ 9:18 am

Funny I was thinking it was St John’s BVI. Duh

Greg Sheldon

415-595-6062

4. tmlwrites2010
    February 1, 2014 @ 11:26 am

Congratulations, err, I think?! Seriously, this is such a unique and very cool concept that I look forward to reading more about how this big adventure plays out for you. Kudos for your initiative, and heh, what’s not to love about those Cannutts [sp?] no matter where they live? Here’s to hoping it’s an eventful journey since that will make for better writing!

• Drop Me Anywhere
      February 1, 2014 @ 1:43 pm

Thanks so much for reading and for the kind words (although I think they’re Canucks, but I’ll add it to the list of questions I intend to find answers to while I’m there). I stopped by your site and am wondering why you seem to have stopped writing. I really liked the feel of your ‘feeling the thunder’ post. I hope you get back into it.

5. Not Quite Lost | Drop Me Anywhere
    April 5, 2016 @ 2:31 pm

[…] in the far east. No, not the Far East, as in East Asia, but far east Canada. . . in February. (Click here for those first stories) You may remember that I eventually sold my car, furniture and clothing, and used my savings in […]