9 Comments

1. Laurie
    February 21, 2014 @ 12:00 pm

you really are a terrific writer. glad you had fun in the cold weather… at least they didnt make you shovel. cant wait to see what you post tomorrow.

• Drop Me Anywhere
      February 21, 2014 @ 12:11 pm

Thank you! I truly appreciate it. These Newfoundlanders were so nice I would have gladly shoveled. If you decide to go anytime, I hope the information and the links are beneficial.

2. Museums, Speakeasies and Screech-Ins, Oh My! | Drop Me Anywhere
    February 21, 2014 @ 12:08 pm

[…] Twitter Facebook RSS Feed ← Quidi Vidi Vici Finding Religion and Virgins → […]

3. Patricia
    February 21, 2014 @ 8:50 pm

The veiled virgin – what an incredible sight – you’re right – I couldn’t imagine how marble could be made transparent. Thanks for that

4. Shaunah
    February 22, 2014 @ 11:26 am

Statue is beautiful! I love the story @ how they gave you a tour on a non-tour day! Would never happen in a bigger place…. But then in a bigger place maybe tour day would be every day!

• Drop Me Anywhere
      February 22, 2014 @ 12:32 pm

Isn’t she beautiful! I still think it really was a tour day, but I wasn’t about to argue with the nuns as they have the Big Guy on their side.

5. Sage
    February 22, 2014 @ 2:41 pm

I spent a day in St. John’s a few years ago–on a ship across the Atlantic that I took because of the two days in Greenland. I loved it and want to go back and hike the coastal trail.

As for books in my head, I’ve written dozens!

• Drop Me Anywhere
      February 22, 2014 @ 3:12 pm

Yes, the coastal trail is supposed to be beautiful. I’ll definitely go back in the summer and do some hiking. And the books? Well, Keep an eye out for my upcoming Kickstarter for my book, “Drop Me Anywhere”

6. Farewell Newfoundland | Drop Me Anywhere