6 Comments

1. Janette aka Kiras Mom.
    August 14, 2015 @ 6:29 am

You so make me smile, laugh out loud and then Smil some more when I read your blog..an also!! I go.. Well I didn’t know that!!.. and tell husband of mine aka father of fj… we need to be doing that next time we visit LHI!! There is so much to be doing and we have only been there twice… which I must admit was in slightly warmer times and we … swam a bit and sunbaked a bit and… chief out a bit… but!! we also did the Island celebrations and sports days with the schools and went snorkelling and perforated both ear drums whilst attempting to scuba dive.. ( blog readers… that is purely a individual experience not open to all… ) but.. Thanks DMAW Carole.. your sharing with the “world” of the most beautiful, amazing, intriguing and interesting Island paradise that is Lord Howe Island …well is wonderful, insightful and FUN!! Cant wait t go and put our rose coloured glasses on again 🙂

• Drop Me Anywhere
      August 15, 2015 @ 6:04 pm

Glad you’re enjoying it Janette. Yes, it’s a beautiful, unique place. I’d love to come in the summer to enjoy the beaches.

2. Janette aka Kiras Mom.
    August 14, 2015 @ 6:37 am

Umm.. Chief out a it was intended to be.. eat out a bit… don’t know where the Indian Chief element came into it…

3. Janette aka Kiras Mom.
    August 18, 2015 @ 2:40 am

Hello!! Have just read your choices of “BIG”.. I have left comments but possibly twice as not sure if I registered correctly.
    There are quite a few BIG’S here and close by.. Try the BIG Pineapple. 🙂 the BIG Prawn.. and OYSTER ( I think) The BIG Crocodile !!!! a BIG Steve Irwin and …. a Big building…. just wondering if there may also be a BIG Ginger…..
    How do we vote for them?
    Oh and how many times did I comment??
    OH.. we could also Dooo a BIG BBQ.. 🙂

• Drop Me Anywhere
      August 18, 2015 @ 2:53 am

Hi Janette – You click on “other” and it will give you a space to write them in. I normally update readers on the “other” category fairly regularly in the comment section as readers can’t see what was written in. I also update on the Drop Me Anywhere Facebook page but, due to lack of WiFi, I’m behind on it. Will attempt tonight. But remember, you can still only vote once per day per electronic device which is why I update the “other” category, so others can join in if they think it’s a good idea. They just click “other” and write it in also. “Other” has won twice so far.

4. Fore! | Drop Me Anywhere
    August 18, 2015 @ 3:25 am

[…] actually on a trail and not through the jungle where the trees were conspiring to trip me as in Kids Say the Darndest Things). The trail periodically opens up to beautiful views of Mount Lydgbird, Mount Gower, and the […]